KBRS has created a registry for individuals interested in sharing their time and talents by serving on the Board of Directors for a charity or not-for-profit organization.
To receive email notifications of opportunities, join our mailing list.
To promote your board opportunity to our registrants please provide the following information:
- A description of your organization in 100 words or less
- A description of the process for applying in 100 words or less
- Contact information to which all interested applications should be sent, including an
email and phone number
- Length of term and proposed start date
- Logo in a jpeg, png or gif file format.
- Website URL
Your expression of interest in using this service should be sent by email to Board.Opportunities@kbrs.ca. A KBRS consultant will be in touch to discuss the opportunity, confirm qualification for this service and the distribution date of your message.
Please note, that KBRS reserves the right to assess opportunities on an individual basis. The Firm will promote opportunities, provided that they do not conflict with our values and operating principles.