The stakes in leadership have always been high, but they are getting higher. Leaders today must execute strategy, drive innovation, and build talent for the future. They are under more pressure and more scrutiny than ever before. But at the very moment we need our leaders to be their best - to...
Leadership Development Programs
The Accountable Manager™
The Accountable Manager™ is our management fundamentals training program that equips Frontline Managers with the mindset, skillset and deliberate practices needed to not only lead, but lead with greater accountability.
The program is organized around three building blocks to drive accountability at the personal, team and organizational level.
The Leadership Contract™
Leadership accountability is one of the most pressing issues in organizations today. Based on the New York Times bestselling book, The Leadership Contract™ by Dr. Vince Molinaro, this workshop is a powerful look at what is expected from all leaders today.
Through deep reflection, interactive exercises, and culture building activities, leaders will come to understand in a profoundly different way the decision that is leadership and the obligation that it brings.
The aim is to set forth a community of leaders in your organization who are aligned to the expectations you have for them and are ready to tackle the hard work that is required to lead in today’s dynamic environment.
Elevate Your Influence™ for Women
Increasing representation and accelerating the development and retention of future female leaders is an important topic to organizations today. Elevate Your Influence™ helps organizations make movement on their diversity goals and provides females with an opportunity to reflect, connect and make choices about their future.
The insights for Elevate Your Influence™ have been gleaned through years of work with Global, Canadian, and US Fortune 500 companies. We combine world-class development with contemporary gender diversity research which results in acquisition of the skills needed for success in the context of female leadership. Our cadre of experts–coaches and facilitators–have been there, and understand the challenges facing female leaders. Participants walk away with insight into their performance, perceived potential, a leadership plan, and the mindset required to achieve it.
What You Will Learn:
- Insight into the critical experiences and beliefs that have made you the leader you are today
- A vision for your future, the plan to get there, and acknowledgement of the strengths to leverage
- Feedback on your strategic impact and leadership presence through transforming moments on and off camera
- A plan to leverage and further build your sphere of influence by deliberately cultivating strategic relationships internally and externally
- A better understanding of the impact of gender on multitude variables and the personal barriers you may be placing on yourself
- A method for communicating in a way that increases others' perceptions of your strategic capability
- An ongoing community of strong supporters who are invested, connected and who want to 'pay it forward'
Who Will Benefit:
- Mid to senior level female leaders
Influence with Insight™
Increasingly leaders in organizations of every size need to function within the realities of matrix structures, global influence, and an increasing emphasis on cross-functional teams and shared accountability. Relying simply on hierarchical power to achieve goals no longer applies. Leaders need to hone the craft of influencing others while optimizing the delicate balance of being seen as both a strong leader with conviction and decisiveness, as well as being an effective collaborator. This means having both an acute understanding of how to gain insights around stakeholder needs and dynamics, and the ability to adapt and flex different approaches when required.
Influence with Insight™ has been rolled out to thousands of leaders around the world with success. The workshop is practical and hands-on, where leaders apply tactical tools and strategies to increase their influence within the structure, norms and culture of their own organization.
What You Will Learn:
- The three levers of influence and what it takes to truly move a person or idea forward
- A 5-step process to prepare for influence scenarios
- A way to determine the decision making styles of key influencers and decision makers
- How to adapt your information and communication style for greatest impact
- Insight from colleagues on how to successfully influence within the culture and norms of the organization
Who Will Benefit:
- This course is targeted at mid to senior level leaders
Providing coaching to high potential employees has come to be seen as a must in many high performance companies. Many leaders who want to differentiate themselves and enhance their contribution to the organization enlist a coach to help them achieve their potential and make their mark on...