As one of Canada’s largest human capital professional services firm, Knightsbridge Robertson Surrette has significant buying power and a responsibility for leadership in the area of sustainability. We are taking steps to meet this challenge and reduce our environmental footprint in every workplace where our firm conducts business, working towards our goal of being carbon neutral. The initiatives we are working towards today include:
- reducing waste production through practices such as double-sided printing, reusing binders and sending material in electronic rather than printed form,
- reducing office energy consumption,
- executing online application processes for the collection of all candidate resumes,
- increasing the use of tele/web-conferencing and all communications internally and externally electronically to reduce our need for consultant and candidate travel, and
- developing clear polices and realistic targets for all future initiatives related to sustainable growth.