Corporate Recruiter - HRM
Our client is recognized on the Regional and National stage as a best in class organization. Steady and continued growth have positioned the organization as a leader in their field. Well-engaged employees who provide great customer experiences while having fun at work help to make this a great place to work.
We are searching for a Corporate Recruiter to fill a position at the Head Office in HRM. The successful candidate will proactively expand networks to recruit and select candidates for a variety of positions and continue to build the brand as an employer of choice, as well as provide Human Resources administrative support to managers.
• Proactively generate qualified response for various positions
• Develop and maintain relationships with employment agencies and other recruitment sources, networks and channels
• Take the initiative in continuing to build the brand as an employer of choice.
• Advertise for, screen, and interview candidates.
• Arrange and participate in interviews with hiring managers.
• Conduct reference checks and make hiring recommendations.
• Prepare and adapt interview guides for a wide variety of positions.
• Enter, maintain, and mine information from candidate tracking database.
• Maintain accurate personnel records utilizing an HRIS database and other software.
• Produce scheduled and on-demand reports for internal customers.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Understanding of recruitment and selection of various positions using a variety of interviewing methods.
• Proficient in the use of social media as a recruitment tool, as well as MS Office.
• A high level of organizational skill with the ability to follow process.
• Superior interpersonal skills.
• A team player, willing to help the team by taking on additional roles and responsibilities as needed.
• Experience in the use of HRIS would be a strong asset.
• Professional and discreet.
• Education or relevant experience in the areas of Human Resources and Recruiting.
A strong benefit package is offered to successful candidates including:
• Group RSP plan with employer contributions
• Competitive compensation.
• An outstanding, flexible benefits package.
• A dynamic and fun team environment.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply online by clicking “Apply Now” on the button below.
Knightsbridge Robertson Surrette is Atlantic Canada’s leading human capital consulting firm with over 40 years of experience in recruitment, career transition and human resource consulting.